Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently




It's time to link up with Farley for this month's Currently...



Listening to the TV in the background...the movie The Perfect Storm is playing right now.

Loving that it will be the Fourth of July soon and that means fireworks.  I love the thundering sound of them and the breathtaking displays.  So much fun.  You're never too old to enjoy some fireworks.  :)


Thinking that I should soon get ready.  We have dinner plans at a restaurant downtown called Tracy Mansion to celebrate my 
daughter's college graduation and a few birthdays as well.

Also thinking that I am thisclose to reaching 100 Followers, but with Google Reader going bye-bye I'm nervous it may never happen.  

Wanting the sun to shine for our holiday plans.  Every year we attend a huge family-style picnic complete with swimming, entertainment, and fireworks.  Pray for fair weather. 


Needing my son Thomas to recover quickly from a "mono-like" virus.  He was supposed to compete in a lacrosse event this week. Many college scouts will be there, but he is not cleared to play.  :(


Tips, Tricks, Hints... Do what you love to do.  People will love you for that. :)




If you haven't linked up with Farley yet, hurry over there and join the fun.  :)



6 comments:

  1. You are one of my 3 from Farley's Currently linky! I love your patriotic font! So cute!
    I also love all of the things you mentioned about summer. Isn't it the best?!

    Kim
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. I know I was worried about the follower thing too...but oh well. Now I'll just have to track it through BlogLovin'. But it sure is fun to see the number go up!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry you'll hit the 100 before you know. There are still people out there that will follow you on Bloglovin & add you to their google followers, I know that's what I do. I just hit my 100 followers, during the night, in the made scurry to make the switch to Bloglovin. Good luck. I'm sure you'll be able to celebrate before you know it.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your patriotic font! I was also bummed about losing my "number" but I'm trying to be okay with it all :)
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog :) I am going to do a post this summer on how I created my own blog design-- but, really I just relied heavily on Megan's tutorials from I Teach. What's Your Superpower?!

    Lindsey
    Teaching Snip-Its

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I can't wait to see your new blog design when it's done :)

    Lindsey
    Teaching Snip-Its

    ReplyDelete