Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently


Hello September! You've crept up on me once again.  

I've been so focused on returning to school that I totally forgot about September rolling in.  And you know what that means...
It's time for Farley's Currently.  Yay!



Listening:  My morning routine...coffee, computer, and GMA.

Loving:  Labor Day weekend...four days of family, football, friends, parties, picnics, and a little bit of adventure.
 
Thinking:  I love, love, love my family and friends.  My heart is happy and life is good.  :)

Wanting:  I need more hours in a day.  There's too much to squeeze into a 24 hour day.  Need.  More. Time.

Needing:  Say a little prayer for pleasant weather today.  We are floating on the river and the forecast is calling for possible thunderstorms.  I'm hoping it will hold off until we are on solid ground again.  

Personal Goals:  
  • My first goal is to live in the moment and be truly present for my family. I'm often distracted by school work, my laptop, the phone, the TV, etc. 
  • I also plan to run three times each week.  I'm running in the Diva Dash this month, so I must get ready.
  • Lastly,  I want to eat healthier.  I feel better when I eat better, so I want to eliminate the junk and embrace clean eating. 

So what's up with you, currently?  Link up with Farley and share.



9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fun day and I am sending good weather vibes your way! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be great if there were more hours in a day?! By the time I get done what I HAVE to get done, there isn't time for what I WANT to get done! Your blog is very cute--glad I found you through Currently! I'm your newest follower.

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find a way to have more time in a day can you pass on the secret? Enjoy your Monday off!

    Hunter's Teaching Tales
    Find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wendy! Our health goals are pretty much the same! You are an inspiration with how much you run! I'd love more hours in a day!
    -Jen
    That First Grade Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Of course when you mentioned that we used the same scrap kit, I had to come take a peek!! :)

    I love how 2 totally different designs came out of the same kit! Yours is adorable!

    I'm trying to talk myself into starting Couch to 5K again now that things are settling down... I need it!

    :) Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so much better when I eating healthy and exercising. So hard to restart those habits though!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Wendy! So, I checked out Melissa Bender and WOW that girl is fit! I am going to be using her website too! Thanks so much for the referral! Good luck at the Diva Dash! I hope you have fun!

    I'm a follower too now!

    Stay in touch! ;)
    Jess
    The Teacher Talk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy. Thanks for the "I Want My Hat Back" comment. I really enjoyed the book myself - definitely a keeper. How's the training going?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wendy. I left a shout-out for your Clark the Shark activity on TPT on my blog. Please check it out. Thanks for sharing a really fun activity!

    ReplyDelete