Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's Currently 2014!

Welcome 2014!  A brand spankin' new year . . . a blank canvas.
How will you leave your mark on 2014?

I'm joining Farley to share what's happening with me, currently.



Listening:  Zombies aren't really my thing, but in this house I'm out-numbered by boys. ;)

Loving:  Several of my blogging buddies have joined together to launch a collaborative literacy blog, Adventures in Literacy Land.  I love the new friendships we've formed along the way.  I hope you'll consider visiting us.  Every follower who enters the Giveaway will win an exclusive prize pack and four lucky winners will receive $25 TpT gift certificates.


Thinking:  I've been so blessed this year.  I'm so thankful for my family and friends.  Love them!  I'm especially thankful for all of you.  :)

Wanting:  I guess it's time to start taking down the holiday decorations.  I wish they would put themselves away.

Needing:  I just finished reading Divergent.  It was a page-turner filled with action, adventure, romance, and suspense.  The movie is coming out in March.  I want need to finish reading the rest of the series before break is over.

Memory/Tradition:  When my children were little we started the tradition of hiding a glass pickle ornament on the tree.  So cute!


So what are you doing, currently?  Hurry on over to link up with Farley and share your Currently.

Wishing you a happy, healthy new year!

5 comments:

  1. I just started the first book in the series today!!!! One of my resolutions is to read at least one new book a month, and I am going to start having a monthly linky party reviewing the book for everyone, and then hoping to find some great new book recommendations from other bloggers, and read others' opinions about the same books I've read.
    Happy 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over from Farley - Oh' Boy 4th Grade's January CURRENTLY linky.
    I sooo agree with you when it comes to Christmas decorations. I'd just wish that they would magically disappear. I keep asking myself as to when I'm going to find the time to put the decorations away. I still haven't found the answer. lol
    Najda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check out that blog! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love putting up Christmas decorations, but taking them down is the worst!!


    School Days with Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading Divergent right now. I haven't gotten very far yet. I had never heard of the pickle tradition until last year when the music teacher at my school was talking about it. I saw one at the Dollar Tree and had to buy it for him!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete