Monday, June 24, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'!





I'm pretty sure you've heard already, but just in case you haven't, on July 1, 2013 Google Reader is going away...forever.  Boo!  :(

With the end of Google Reader in sight, I have made the transition to Bloglovin’ to read the blogs I follow. It was super simple; it only took a few quick minutes.

When you create a Bloglovin’ account, you will be asked if you want to import the blogs you read to your new Bloglovin’ account. Just click to import and your'e done.  :)


Even if you don't use Google Reader, but still follow blogs using Google Friend Connect, you may want to consider making the switch.  There is speculation that Friend Connect will eventually disappear as well.  

If you are a follower of this blog, thank you!  I appreciate each and every friendship I've made in the blogger community.  Please hop on over to Bloglovin' so we can stay connected!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I found your blog through Caffeine and Lesson Plan's third grade link up. I love finding other third grade blogs. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete