It's time for Teacher Week '13 at Blog Hoppin'!
10 (Really Random) Facts About Me...
- I have a serious sweet tooth for cupcakes (especially from Magnolia's Bakery), brownies, and everything sweet. However, I rarely eat my vegetables.
- My dream vacation would be to the Mediterranean.
- I love roller coasters. When I was college, worked at Hershey Park for one day.
- I'd be happy anywhere there is sand, surf, and sunshine.
- I drink cinnamon coffee every morning.
- I'm extremely ticklish.
- This summer my husband and I started watching Dexter from the beginning. Tonight we are watching Season 6 episode 2. That's something like 60 episodes of Dexter so far - and a whole lot of creepy.
- I can't live without my kindle or my laptop.
- If I had to eat only one food for the rest of my life it would be homemade baked macaroni and cheese.
- I have the sweetest husband, three great kids, and a beagle named Bailey. I love them all so much!
Monday Made-It: French Memo Board Makeover
This week I decided to makeover my memo board for 4th Grade Frolics Monday Made-It linky. There was nothing wrong with my memo board except that it didn't coordinate with my classroom or my new desk accessories. The OCD in me would not allow for that.
If you haven't linked up with Blog Hoppin' or 4th Grade Frolics yet, hurry on over and share your own fun facts and Monday Made-It project. :)